Not My Usual Question But......

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
cant make up my mind what this is, im hoping its female as if it is then its one hell of a female to help produce my halfsun line. been looking for a female like this for ages so like i said im hoping so. :rolleyes: :shifty:

he/she is bars up everytime it sees its reflection, is stress to hell when there is a male in the next tank, is starting to fatten up so presuming its getting eggy, it came in as a juvi male, the fins are growing very nicely as it looked nothing like what it does now. the ventrals arent as long as a male of this age would be, the anal is long and there is a lot of females coming thru with long anals, the caudal is getting wider and the ray counts determines it will be halfmoon or possible OHM, the dorsal is full but not as long as a male of this age again, the lines are perfect. most of all the beard is very small when flaring, sometimes not there at all

though I hope its a girl, because she would be rather impressive, something just says boy to me :/

tis a lovely lass clear as day, shes a stunner Daz
thanks! yup she is nice, im mre convince she is a SHE, gunna add her into my halfsun plans, well this will for sure tell me if she is a she or he :lol: even if a he ive got a female now to cross with

you got a pic of the male you are thinking of using, would be interesting to see. I was thinkin of going for some HS too, might go for some gold, or copper. be nice to swap notes on it

ummmm yes i have got one i think, he's a blasted quick swimmer though and its been difficult to get a good pic of him, gave him a mirror so that he was at his best and he zooms so fast past his reflection with AWESOME attitude, looks like he has an F5 storm up his backside :lol: anyway will go and get one.

here he is, named him F5 lol

and here he goes

Most reactions

Back