19.7 KB · Views: 110
And The Alf :

My slightly over weight Red Tailed Buzzard

Hope nobody keeps Rabbits as pets :-(

Attachments

• AlfieHunting.jpg
    AlfieHunting.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 113
oooo lovely bird! :D :wub: and what a great view!! B)

that is gergeous :wub: and what a brill pic :thumbs: yes that size is fine,
:thumbs:

Yeah its over yorkshire Moors couldn`t have asked for a better picture, i like the way he`s alway sat alert like that, but Alfies my favorite

Oh well i have mastered picture size now waiting for Brian to see if i can use his digicam to picture setup so far got loads of pictures all on film not disk so ill put them on when scanned

Ps picture of new shrimpies coming as well

Lol :D

Sorry thats the only pic i got of him on disk i have better ones but no way to get them on net

Better ones are of flying and on fist not on wabbit :unsure:

Still it doesn`t look that bad ill pretend its a dummy bunny there hows that its fake honest :D :D :D :D

no probs,
my bunnies are sooooooooooo fat he would never lift them :lol: :lol:

nice birds tho, i have a bird as well, hes a real killer.goes by the name of Percy the Predator.

hes one hell of a budgie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely gorgeous!! :thumbs: :thumbs: One day... one day... :D

Cool

Size dont matter any its the persoinality

I just like the companionship you can get with birds of prey, the problem is that at that size its not as simple as having budgie, keeps wanting to attack.....well lets see the neighbours erm :

Rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets well not now, erm cats, dogs and yes if i let him he is capable of killing dogs up to labs if in the correct situation so hes a handfull compared to the budgie you have to be so carefull around people because of the power.

One problem that has happened with him at Owl Center was he grabed someone and the tallons went straight through arm and out the other side, nasty wound and it took us 10 mins to get him off glad it was`nt me !
Trip down hospital then persued lots of stitches, hence the big gloves we wear very very needed piece of kit

I should add that he has not killed any of these. For abvious reasons but he has the potential to so restraint is needed, that was the point that i was trying to get across..........not a pet to play with in the street like a dog

wotfish? said:
i have a bird as well, hes a real killer.goes by the name of Percy the Predator.

hes one hell of a budgie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol:

Most reactions

Back