Kevt1970

Reaction score
Hi guys new to this site as you will already have guessed , names kevin and I stay in aberdeen. Got a 6ft tank , holds about 600 litres and I have malawi chiclids , tanks been running for about 3 months. Kept malawis about 20 years ago before selling my set-up so back to being a novice again. Got about 30 fish in the tank . Hoping a few of you keep them as I have loads of questions .

Thanks for the welcome guys , love my Africans to though not a great selection where I stay and sold as a mixed selection of young fish which isn't great

My daughter rescued 8 African cichlids when she was in college and put them in my 55 gallon community tank. It did not take long before I had to remove all the other fish because they became aggressive. Then they started to have fry. It was fun to watch until I had over 50 new young adults. Gave over 30 away just to the LFS plus more to friends.

Welcome to the forum. Hey wait a minute, I don't see any pictures. Man you can't tell us about your tank, getting us all excited then no pictures.
Its like going on a blind date and no one showing up....... ????

Most reactions

Back