bumblebee

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am reletively new to freshwater fish keeping, my three tanks have been running for just over 8 months now. I have a 5 gallon eclipse, that has a banana plant and three black skirt tetras in it. My 10 gallon tank has two platies, a bumblebee goby (which I love!) and a common pleco. My 20 gallon tank has a Cobalt blue dwarf gourami, a Wood Shrimp, 3 cherry barbs, and 4 white cloud mountain minnows. I have a 90 gallon setup ready to begin as soon as I move to an apartment that allows tanks that big (probably on the ground floor or basement :) ) . Looking forward to having fun!!

welcome and congrats on the soon to be set up. you will have to post some pics of your tanks in the members section.

enjoy!

maggie

Bumblebee,

Welcome to the forum!! As Maggie said post some pics if you have them. Glad you found us and hope you enjoy youe time here.

CM

Welcome Bumblebee, Nice to see someone else that has to deal with living in an apartment while enjoying the hobby. Fortunatly my landlord didnt squack to much about my 55 gal but I think if I were to go any bigger I would be finding a new home.....lol

I am looking forward to seeing pics of your fish and tanks

Les

HiYa and welcome bb :thumbs:

....looks like another suffering from MTS ....lol :lol: (Multi Tank Syndrome)

:)

Most reactions

Back