Newbie in the tank! :-)

LittleMissFish

Reaction score
Hey all!

Well everyone, my name is Jill, I live in Mass. I'm not only new to this forum, I'm also new to this great new hobby! :hyper: My 2 roomates and I just recently bought a 10 gallon tank, we plan to get a bigger one very soon but we decided to start with something smaller just so we can know what we're getting into if you know what I mean. I look forward to chatting with all of you! I'm online often late at night so look me up!

Hugs!
~Jill

welcome to fishforum jill, i think ull be a professional soon with all these helpful ppl in this forum :D

Welcome to the forum Jill,

I'm cichlidmaster aka CM. I read your post in general chat so I already know what kind of fish you keep. Nice choice!!

Myself, I'm into cichlids (as if my name didn't give that one away)

As hellstorm said, we have a great bunch of people here to help you, so don't be shy and post away.

The good thing about this forum is we have members from both sides of the pond which means there is usually someone on it.

Talk to you soon....

CM

Welcome to FishForum Jill, your one-stop for all your aquatic needs !

Hi Jill, I am the dirty old man here, with the bad jokes. Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Two roomates!!!! Got any pics... :D :D :*)

Welcome Jill, Don,t worry about the dirty old men we will take care of them. :D :D Enjoy Harry

Most reactions

Back