New To The Group

Fury2G

Reaction score
Hello All!
Here's our 55 Gallon Fresh water tank... I've had it set up for about 6 years now

Fish we have:
1 clown loach
2 bumble bee cats (always hiding, besides cleaning time, I've probably only seen them twice)
5 black phantom tetras
4 blood fin tetras
5 zebra danios
4 male guppies
1 red rainbow (he's over 5 years old)
1 paradise rainbow
2 dwarf frogs
5 otoclinclus
1 pleco
1 crowntail betta (just picked him up 3 days ago)
1 marble angel
1 ballon molly
2 blue paradise gouramis
2 white fish I can't remember the name of (they're in the pics)

This is my first time taking pictures.
I could swear they started to pose for me :)

Here's our tank!!
DSC_8696.JPG

DSC_8697.JPG

DSC_8704.JPG

DSC_8705.JPG

DSC_8709.JPG

DSC_8710.JPG

DSC_8736.JPG

Notice the missing fin, she's been like that for over 2 years
DSC_8733.JPG

DSC_8720.JPG

DSC_8737.JPG

DSC_8739.JPG

DSC_8740.JPG

DSC_8713.JPG

This is the one I can't remember the name of, I know its something simple...
DSC_8725.JPG

What a beautiful tank. Your angel is just gorgeous. :kewlpics:

Stunning pictures - beautiful fish and tank (love the colours of your betta) :good:

Lovely tank. :kewlpics: Love the rainbows and clown loach. Your angel is adorable. We have two of the same and they are such funny characters. :wub:

Just a suggestion keep an eye on the betta with the paradise fish....they dont tend to get along.
And that rainbow fish seems a little pale...

Apart from that, nice tank!

Just a suggestion keep an eye on the betta with the paradise fish....they dont tend to get along.
And that rainbow fish seems a little pale...

I've been watching the betta and paradise and they've been just fine, totally ignoring eachother. As far as the rainbow, how can I get more vibrant color?
I've been feeding them with Wardley Total Spectra Max.
Thanks!

I was advised to feed blood worm to bring out the colour in my Bosemani's.

I like feeding the fish blood worms, yet the ones they miss endup living in the gravel and multipling like crazy. :crazy:
I just got Dwarf frongs two weeks ago, maybe the dwarf frogs will eat them....

Nice fish, but I don't like the grave; :/ thats just me though :D

I would get that betta out of there, I think he will get his fins eaten :unsure:

Grave???

The betta has been fine so far. I've had many bettas in the tank in past years no problem. The only time I have problems with the fins getting picked at is when I had tiger barbs in the tank. I got rid of those suckers immediatly.

Grave???

The betta has been fine so far. I've had many bettas in the tank in past years no problem. The only time I have problems with the fins getting picked at is when I had tiger barbs in the tank. I got rid of those suckers immediatly.

wooops lol, I meant gravel, I'll go and edit my post :nod:

Bloodworm don't multiply, they turn into midgies before they make larvae.
Nice fish, just watch the betta with things, his fins look a big torn (I know it's a crown tail), but they look a little messed, although he has nice colouring!

Neal

Very nice :good:

Would keep an eye on the betta, but if he's not getting torn up, its nothing to lose sleep over. My mother keeps a betta with a trio of gouramis and they actually get together very well, i think the betta thinks he's a gourami. :lol:

Most reactions

Back