New to the forum…

TheDudeAbides818

Reaction score
Hello… new guy to the forum. I wouldn’t say I’m a complete novice when it comes to owning fish, as I’ve had fish in the past, but many many years ago.
I recently started again, but I have a modest set up. I have only a 20 gallon tall tank. I understand the basics of everything including establishing the water parameters in a new tank. The tank is now about 2 and a half months in. It is a fresh water tank currently inhabiting 5 fish at the moment… 1 red dwarf Gourami, 2 angels, and 1 Pleco.

Last edited:
Welcome to our forum...:hi:
This forum is meant for both novice as seasoned aquarists. We're here to help you out with all of your questions. There are members overhere who have a broad knowledge of the aquatic hobby and are willing to help you out if needed.

Welcome to the gang . Jump in and join the fun . A twenty high is a great size aquarium . The best size of the “small” aquarium’s in my mind . I have two . Just wondering about your screen name . . . . are you an ordained Dudeist Minister in The Church of The Latter Day Dude ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the gang . Jump in and join the fun . A twenty high is a great size aquarium . The best size of the “small” aquarium’s in my mind . I have two . Just wondering about your screen name . . . . are you an ordained Dudeist Minister in The Church of The Latter Day Dude ?
If that’s official than I need to be!

Most reactions

Back