New to the forum

ERush

Reaction score
My twelve year old son and I have kept a very small hobby tank for the last 5 or 6 years. It’s a freshwater tank with sand bottom, driftwood and a few small plants (Java fern and anubias nana). In the past we’ve had neon tetra, cory cats, mystery snails and nerite snails (not all at once). We just recently got a pair of African Dwarf Frogs. Hello!

Welcome to the forum...:hi:
Don't be shy and post some photos of your tank and fish (and frogs, of course...)

Welcome to TFF. I think you'll like it here. We have many experienced fish keepers here to answer any of your questions.
Be sure to vote in the TOTM poll. Click on banner at top of forums to go to the poll and then CAST your vote.
Hope you enter your tank, fish and /or pets in our 3 contests.

Last edited:
Welcome from a new to TFF member but not new to fish. I don't know anything about frogs. Do you have special insights into them?

Pics would be nice, we like to see!

Welcome from a new to TFF member but not new to fish. I don't know anything about frogs. Do you have special insights into them?

Pics would be nice, we like to see!
Hi! I don’t have any special insights, just what I’ve been reading on forums and watched a lot of stuff on YouTube. Our tank is tiny so the 2 frogs and 2 snails is all we have room for at the moment. I’m upping my cleaning schedule and removing uneaten food asap to keep the tank balanced. Small tanks are kinda hard, they get out of whack quickly!
The frogs are named T.V. (short for Turkey Vulture) and Mort. The snails seem to have new names every week :)
IMG_2415.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2413.jpeg
    IMG_2413.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2408.jpeg
    IMG_2408.jpeg
    350.3 KB · Views: 8

Most reactions

Back