New to the forum but not to fish!

AwesomePossum

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’ve been a lurker in the forum for a bit, scrolling for oddly specific questions and discussions and whatnot but I’ve finally decided to join and be part of the community!

I’ve been fish keeping my whole life and I just saved enough for the fish tank of my dreams and I’m going to build it soon. I plan on having a shark tank, a very large shark tank. Details still need to be planned so I can’t say exactly what will be in it yet or how big it will be but I have reached my goal for savings to begin construction so I can’t wait to journal the progress!

As for fish tanks I have now, I have a 15 gallon betta tank with a blue and gold half moon betta and cherry shrimp.
I have a 32.5 gallon with several gourami species and snails and I have a large 150 gallon cycling that I plan on putting discus in.
As for saltwater, I have a 100 gallon with two starry Blennys, a royal gramma, a yellow Coris wrasse, a school of banggai, two fire fish, and a school of green chromis.

Anyway those are my tanks, and I can’t wait to get to know the community!

Welcome aboard. When you say sharks, do you mean shark-shaped carpy fish (red-tails, rainbows, balas, etc.) or actual, chew-your-face-off sharks? We don't get too many of those around here. 😨 🦈

Welcome along :hi:
Can’t wait to see pictures! I like sharks 😁

Welcome to the forum! We’d love to see pictures of your tanks.

I remember in the James Bond movie, “Dr. No”, the evil doctor had a huge tank built into the wall filled with sharks. Guess what James Bond did.

Welcome aboard. When you say sharks, do you mean shark-shaped carpy fish (red-tails, rainbows, balas, etc.) or actual, chew-your-face-off sharks? We don't get too many of those around here. 😨 🦈
I mean actual sharks! Of course they don’t actually chew your face off, the ones I’m getting aren’t nearly big enough to even try

I remember in the James Bond movie, “Dr. No”, the evil doctor had a huge tank built into the wall filled with sharks. Guess what James Bond did.
Haha I haven’t seen this one. What did he do? Fight the sharks? Give them lasers?

Welcome abourd Matey. Looking forward to seeing pics of your tanks and fish.
Hope your enter your tanks in the Tank of the Month contest and your fish in our Fish of the Month contest.
Right now we are accepting entries for tanks sized at 31 gallon and larger in our TOTM contest.
Our mid August Fish of the Month contest will feature Bettas.

Most reactions

Back