New To Forum, Not To Fish.

LeviathanGirl

Reaction score
Hello Peoples!!

I have been in the fish hobby for 17 years and owned up to 30+ tanks at a time. I have experience with breeding and raising some 200+ species. Mostly(but not limited to) killifish, rainbows, dwarf cichlids and wild and domestic bettas. To list everything would take forever. That being said I am by no means an expert. How could anyone be an expert? We are always learning new things and theres always new and different species to try! I was previously a member of a forum called Fishaholics for several years, but somehow it totally disappeared within the last couple months or so. I have been taking a break from breeding fish for the last couple years and am working on getting back into the hobby. I've really missed it something awful. It will be a slow process as I am rebuilding from the ground up and only have a couple tanks right now, with only one of them being setup. My current setup is a simple bare tank with a sponge filter and (please no laughing) 4 tiny sparkling gourami. Their cute darnit. There are no decent plants available locally and the shops in my town are very limited on species. I hope to have alot of fun on this forum and hopefully some of my old fishy friends are lurking around here someplace. Well gotta run, hopefully I'll be back soon.

welcome to the forum......sounds like you'll bring a wealth of experience and info!

Hello Peoples!!

I have been in the fish hobby for 17 years and owned up to 30+ tanks at a time. I have experience with breeding and raising some 200+ species. Mostly(but not limited to) killifish, rainbows, dwarf cichlids and wild and domestic bettas. To list everything would take forever. That being said I am by no means an expert. How could anyone be an expert? We are always learning new things and theres always new and different species to try! I was previously a member of a forum called Fishaholics for several years, but somehow it totally disappeared within the last couple months or so. I have been taking a break from breeding fish for the last couple years and am working on getting back into the hobby. I've really missed it something awful. It will be a slow process as I am rebuilding from the ground up and only have a couple tanks right now, with only one of them being setup. My current setup is a simple bare tank with a sponge filter and (please no laughing) 4 tiny sparkling gourami. Their cute darnit. There are no decent plants available locally and the shops in my town are very limited on species. I hope to have alot of fun on this forum and hopefully some of my old fishy friends are lurking around here someplace. Well gotta run, hopefully I'll be back soon.
:hi: Thats a lot of tanks at one time

Most reactions

Back