New Tank For Midnight.

aimsley_87

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i finally got round to putting midnight into his own tank. ive had it set up for a while now and last night i put him in. He seems to be liking it at the moment. He is sharing with 4 panda corys which he doesnt seem bothered about at all, which is a releif. Ive added my 5 orange guppies and 6 new sunset guppies to midnights old tank and the tetras are so much more active now that midnight has gone! So all the fish are happy! Yay. Now im happy. I will be adding more things to go in the tank, but just thought i'd let him settle in first.
Anyway, here his new tank:

DSC03071.jpg

i finally got round to putting midnight into his own tank. ive had it set up for a while now and last night i put him in. He seems to be liking it at the moment. He is sharing with 4 panda corys which he doesnt seem bothered about at all, which is a releif. Ive added my 5 orange guppies and 6 new sunset guppies to midnights old tank and the tetras are so much more active now that midnight has gone! So all the fish are happy! Yay. Now im happy. I will be adding more things to go in the tank, but just thought i'd let him settle in first.
Anyway, here his new tank:

DSC03071.jpg

I like it :good:

Most reactions

Back