New Tank Arrangements

Synirr

"No one is a failure unless you try"
Reaction score
First the shelving units...
DSCN6635.jpg

DSCN6636.jpg

New dwarf puffer tank... that I have to completely tear down and reseal. I got it used and it held water last time it was filled, but no longer :-( . At least the leak is slow, I just shoved a towel under it for tonight. Water is cloudy from the sand. Same footprint as a 20g long.
DSCN6591.jpg

DSCN6598.jpg

6 DPs in here, will be 7 come Tuesday.
DSCN6612.jpg

Also a few dwarf crayfish
DSCN6617.jpg

DSCN6656.jpg

Female betta tank
DSCN6597.jpg

Orange banded shistura loach therein
DSCN6600.jpg

Betta albimarginata, licorice gourami, chocolate gourami, and Dario dario tank. Anything tiny and harmless gets thrown in here.
DSCN6630.jpg

New licorices ^_^
DSCN6588.jpg

Brackish tank. The plants are saltwater macroalgae.
DSCN6628.jpg

Brackish blenny and hermit crab. The blenny is an asshole to the max.
DSCN6643.jpg

DSCN6641.jpg

Re-done 5 gallon that used to house the pair of puffers before I added to the ranks. Now just has 4 Corydoras habrosus, but I'll probably be adding a pair of Betta brownorum... or something else cool. I think cherry shrimp would be a good addition, too.
DSCN6666.jpg

ace tanks, lovely set-ups
your moss ball is big, if looks good too.
i love the DP tank, and the crayfish is an intresting addition.
i usally like to see well planted tanks that dont look bare, but yours somehow amaze me, they arent planted lots but still look great
all in all, well done for producing and maintaining such lovely and beautiful tanks.

Very nice tanks. I like them all. The first 4 i will put bettas in them. The other i will mix the species.

nice tanks synirr, how are the blennys doing in a group of 3?

:good:

Nice tanks :D In the first shot of tanks, what size tank is the bottom one, the one that has what looks like a Giant Gourami and Tiger Oscar in it?

How do you manage to have no algae in any of your tanks?! Even the brackish one?

I'm very envious.

Well I have seen it all now.......My god!.....I had a 4 footer in the front room untill my wife wanted it (the room) decorated. Was relegated to the study and a 2 footer. After MUCH sniveling I now have a 155ltr and feel pleased at that. NOW I feel totally deprived in seeing your lot!

Congratulations on your tanks BTW, lucky bugger :p

:lol: that reminds me of what our front room looked like before we bought the new house, you need a fishroom my friend.

Lovely collection of set ups youve got there.

:crazy: your electricity bill must be ginormous?!

Lovely tanks and setup's you have there though :good: And yes - no algae in any of them? :blink:

i can explain the fact there is no algae :shifty:

this is an april fools joke and she just got a load of tanks this morning and filled them with water to make it LOOK like shes got loads of tanks :shifty:

:lol: joking. i know it isnt a joke :good:

Most reactions

Back