Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never watch them because i'm too busy cleaning it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never because my fish act like animals and tank is battlefield

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

alielise30

Reaction score
Every time i look at my tank it makes me so relaxed that i could watch my fish forever so as a bit of fun thought i would post a new poll for everyone.

ali :wub:

I find that when I watch sports (football, nascar, and hockey) in the room with my fish tank, I watch the fish more then the game.

My new third tank is on my desk next to my computer monitor..... its like my internet connection has been sped up 10x why? cos every time I'm waiting for something my eyes subconciously flit over to watch the fish, best screen saver ever (without the screen!) :D

I totally agree Stryker! I have my 55 gallon to the left of my aquarium and my 10 gallon to the right. I work with digital photography and video editing so when I'm waiting for something to render, it goes sooooo fast! I probably spend about 2 hours a day with my eyes glued to the fish tank!

i love watching my fish so much. when i get home from work i head straight top my fish tank and sit there for like a half hour.

hehe i like watching my fish so much im gonna try to convince my boss to let me have a tank at the store. :p

I have my 55 gallon to the left of my aquarium and my 10 gallon to the right

So what size is the middle aquarium? :p

I spend a lot of time watching my fish, especially during finals at school.

This has become a popular activity for me and the girlfriend. We sit in her son's room watching the fish while he plays as bed-time nears. It has worked out great for all of us.

Artuk

i cant watch my fish all the time it makes me paranoid about him, i have to try and forget about him a bit.

Ben

Most reactions

Back