New plec.

digital_run

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ontario.Canada
Hi there....

We'll i've adopted a new plec today . Sadly i dont know anything about it and my attempt at making a positive I.D has failed. Could someone please help me out :)

Thnx....

I know the picture isnt the best but my batteries were dying and i had to snap one quick.
 

Attachments

  • IM000370.webp
    IM000370.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 120
Heres another shot with my Severum and Gourami checking him out! You can see his colors a little better in this one. :D Any idea's?? :dunno:
 

Attachments

  • IM000372.webp
    IM000372.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 96
i dont knkow what type of plec it is but it looks very cool! :kewlpics:
 
Nobody -_- ..... I think it could be a L127 / L207 or a Para Pleco..not sure though...im waiting for expert advise :P
 
yep - sailfin (Pterygoplichthys gibbiceps)

looks like a 'red sailfin' to me too :thumbs:
 
And how big will he get?? I'm thinking huge :huh: I normally dont buy fish without knowing about them first..but he was an impulse buy :D
 
you've got a 75gal havent you??

well he'll get to about 18"... should be ok in a 75 ;)

he will wreck the place as he gets bigger though :D

our common hasnt started digging (thankfully) as he'll devistate the planted tank!
 
He's in my 50gal right now...My local Ifs would probably give me instore credit for it along the way if i gave it away. He's better off with me than his last tank. Thnx for the I.D.

Edit: I've got a new poop machine :blink:
 
he'll be fine in a 50 for a good few years.

our common is in our 50 (us gal). he's nearly 10" now and about 18 months old.

he's slowned down growth now.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top