New Pictures Of Salem!

Jaded12

The Betta Bug Has Bitten... Resistence Is Futile
Reaction score
This boy is so hard to photograph, lol. So I finally got some good pictures of him!! Let me know what you think!

SalemxSabrina001.jpg

SalemxSabrina002.jpg

SalemxSabrina004.jpg

SalemxSabrina005.jpg

SalemxSabrina006.jpg

SalemxSabrina007.jpg

Wow! He is awesome!!! I LOVE his colours! With his fins flared - the rays almost look like a butterfly's wings! He IS neat!

Yeah that's a rally impressive betta, great pictures too! :good:

excuse me? i was stating an opinion. i really don't care about quality, i don't like his color combo.

i really dont care if my opinions don't suit you, you asked what we thought and i told you.
i speak my mind, not just say whatever i think will make people happy, unlike other people. :rolleyes:

try to understand things from other peoples point of view for a change.

excuse me? i was stating an opinion. i really don't care about quality, i don't like his color combo.

i really dont care if my opinions don't suit you, you asked what we thought and i told you.
i speak my mind, not just say whatever i think will make people happy, unlike other people. :rolleyes:

try to understand things from other peoples point of view for a change.

You need to calm down and learn to take critisim here... I do however agree that where ever I see Jaded post, you always have something to say negativly... Now... If I was to guess I'd say you have a wee bit of an anger issue? am I correct? Sorry, this may get a little rated 14A here, and my appologese if it does... but if you do have an anger issue, then take your blasted problems somewhere else, and don't take out your anger on others...

Jaded, beautiful betta :good: Tropical, get a life, or a significant other, or somebody else to complain to... It's not a very appriciated act, when somebody would like to show their new fish off, and somebody comes along and say it's ugly... I don't like it... Think about your actions and remember there are always consiquences... After all, how would you like it if you posted a picture of yourself and people said "OH GOD IT'S HIDIOUS! AHH BURN IT! KILL IT! SEND IT TO HELL AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
I don't think you'd enjoy that now would you?

Yea, he's characterized as a black with blue iridescence in his fins.. I think the "technical color" you would see him listed as is Black Orchid. Nice fish! I've always wanted one!

Edit: You going to breed him to your nice Black Orchid female I see you have Jaded? ;)

to be honest i think tropical is just jelous as your betta is one of the best lookin betas goin and he looks well looked after

Most reactions

Back