New pics of my tanks

Lenna

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
This is my newly set up 15g brackish tank. There's a pair of orange chromides and two bumblebee gobies in residence.

Attachments

• RIMG0074.jpg
    RIMG0074.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 33
Finally, a female dwarf gourami. The pair spawned a few days ago and there are hundreds of fry. I'll try to get a pic of them, but my camera skills are a little dodgy. :p

Attachments

• RIMG0077.jpg
    RIMG0077.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 23
wow I just reread that last part. Your dwarf guaramis spawned in a 4.5 gallon tank? I always thought they needed more space then that. super cool congrats on all the babies.

The 4.5g is 2ft long, so the depth is perfect. They aren't living in there though. I'll try to get a decent pic of the gobies. These are some pics (sorry about quality) of the gourami fry. Does everyone have trouble taking pics of fry or am I just unco? :S

Attachments

• RIMG0087.jpg
    RIMG0087.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 23
  • RIMG0089.jpg
    RIMG0089.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 19
and for smooth bourbon, a couple of a bumblebee gobie and a showoff orange chromide.

Attachments

• RIMG0095.jpg
    RIMG0095.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 36
  • RIMG0096.jpg
    RIMG0096.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 19
Why don't you try and take a pic of your fish with the tank light on? Because they seem to be hard to see. But :kewlpics:

I did have the tank lights on, but I did take these pics at night. If I try to take pics during the day the glare is really bad. I haven't quite figured out how to use a digital camera properly yet. Are there any good ways, tips etc (I don't have a tripod though) for getting a better picture? I had the flash on too, does that have much affect?

Most reactions

Back