New Member Introduction

Kudoo

Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as new to the forum. Forum has been recommended by one of the existing members who has recently bought some fish from me.

My name is Chris and I am based in Christchurch, Dorset. I keep and breed bettas, often selling surplus stock via ebay, friends or fish shops. I focus on superdeltas and halfmoons within my breeding lines.

Aside from fishkeeping I also enjoy football and golf - I support Aston Villa - I guess someone has to!

If you're ever interested in purchasing new males or females let me know as I've generally got fish for sale. Couple of examples attached of fish raised in recent broods.

Thanks,

Chris

Attachments

• Box_3__Small_.jpg
    Box_3__Small_.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 21
  • Black_Orchid_Male__Small_.jpg
    Black_Orchid_Male__Small_.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 18
hi, and welcome! Love the fish. Do you have any bettas that you consider to be your pets, rather than just for breeding??

Thanks for the welcome and comments everyone.

Tibby,

I consider all of them to be pets to be honest. I have a main community tank as well with some fighters in this tank too (which are retained) as well as other fish but nothing too aggressive in there.

I find it hard to part with a lot of the fish I breed but it's a necessity to help fund part of the outlay and to free up the space for another brood. My biggest passion is definitely breeding fish and trying to improve the lines I'm breeding with.

Chris

Most reactions

Back