BILD0079.jpg

and here is my female:

BILD0089.jpg

BILD0094.jpg

BILD0084.jpg

if u guys could think of any names, giv me a shout :hyper:

thanks

paul

It looks to me like your new female is a male PK,very nice vivid colours. You VT boy is very purdy too :wub:

The anal fin is too pointy to be a PK female and i have had males show bars before. If it is a female it would be VT but i'm still sticking to PK male

but when i bought them, i put them in the same tank as each other until i set another up, and they wernt showing aggression to each other at all, it was only the VT male hu was actually flaring, not the PK male or female, whatever it is

i thought is was a female because of the breeding bars too but i'm unsure now lol!

anyway

u got any name for them? :hyper:

thanks

paul

deffo not a male too many breeding stripes. a couple of my girls look like males and are big but deffo girls. :good:

Lesley or Leslie. Ashley or Ashleigh??

absolutely 100% that is a male pk.. they are very good at hiding as females. they do very often show "breeding bars" and a "flase ovipositor", especialy when young. its very frustrating.. there seems to be a huge shortage of females in pet stores at the moment, the vast vast vast majority of females ive sen in the last few months have been pk males.

my most local place has been trying to breed them for ages, and asking me for advice, and so far every "female" she has used has been a pk male, even though they show every other sign of being female

Most reactions

Back