Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Hozelock Aquaforce 8000, 6000 and Vorton 27000 UV
Quantity for sale: 3
Reason for Sale: Not building a pond at this house
Delivery or Collection: Both.
Sales price: £70 to £130
Postage & Packaging: £10 per item
Photograph: None.

Brand New Hozelock Aquaforce 8000 pond pump suitable for both gravity fed and pressurised filter boxes. Still in original packaging and never opened. This, along with the UV and smaller pump were bought for a project which sadly can't happen anymore, so they're up for sale at a price far less than I paid a few months ago.

The 8000 pump is £130ono (I paid £189.99)

There's also a 6000 pump which again is brand new. That's £100 (I paid £164.99) and a Vorton 27000 UV light unit for £70 (Paid £110.99) which is also brand new.

Could do with a quick sale and collection from Leeds LS16. I could use MyHermes for delivery at £10 per item if you cover the costs.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Most reactions

Back