new home for my bichir

Vdubjunkie

Reaction score
Thought I'd share...

My nigerian senegalus bichir found a new home today after being segregated from my tank after murdering a couple of guppies. He was really cool and I hated to see him go, but the manager at my local Petsmart said she had a good spot for him at her home. I had planned on doing some looking around at plants and/or fish, but was a little sad and wasn't feeling up to it.

Thats a shame but bichirs are predators and those guppies would have been a tasty snack, whoever sold you the bichir in the first place should have told that it wasnt compatable with a small fish community.

CFC said:
whoever sold you the bichir in the first place should have told that it wasnt compatable with a small fish community.
I take full blame there. It was an impulse buy and I felt a bit funny about it when I did it. They tried to start telling me about the fish, but my mind was made and they could tell.

Perhaps that is partially why LFS have become so bad about not telling people.. people like me. Oh well, that was a lesson learned for me.

Most reactions

Back