New Girlies Arriving On Thurs

Phoenixbaby

Motorbike Riding Tattooed fish freak
Reaction score
Heres Isis my black marble PK

DSCF4444.jpg

And Tien my halfsun

DSCF4700.jpg

the black piebard is lovely, the HS is a great colour too.

i saw them and was like "theyre mine" lol mwuahahaha

:wub: stunning fish.....especially love the colour of the halfsun female....better keep her under lock and key :nod:

lol netty u nutter, shes so gorgeous bless her, when i move out, im gonna spawn her with Sobek

what will i get by crossing her with him? in terms of tail type?

would be very colourful babies blesh

Best person to answer that is Modaz....he's the genetisist expert here :good: I know that copper is made up from all different colours so would think you would get some lovely colours coming through :good:

lol netty u nutter, shes so gorgeous bless her, when i move out, im gonna spawn her with Sobek

If you mean the black girl then some coppers, some blacks and some copper blacks

where is he when u want him lol

If you mean the black girl then some coppers, some blacks and some copper blacks

no sweetie im on about the Halfsun girlie :)

You would probably loose the halfsun in the fry tho there is a possibility you would get a couple. As for colour well the list could be endless as she is made up from multi and a copper is a mix of colour so you will have rainbow fry i am guessing lol

lol netty ur a never ending betta buyer, suprised u have any room in ur house lolol

:lol: :lol: My Son moved out last week so we now have another room ;) We've already set up the spawning tank in there :D

Might get muddy fry from a black/cambo combo, but yeah ask Daz, I might be wrong

Not this time round Netty sorry, i have a CT similar colour to her lol.

Just seenbout the room...did he move out or did you pack his bags for him

Most reactions

Back