New Georgia Aquarium

rdd1952

Swim with the Fishes
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
The new GA Aquarium is scheduled to open on Wednesday the 23rd of November (the day before Thanksgiving). I am seriously thinking of going down on Friday or Saturday to see it. Are there any other members thinking of or planning a trip down? If so, it would be nice if we could meet each other. I'm sure I will get down there before the end of the year and the long Thanksgiving weekend is the perfect time.

Edit: Here is their website if anyone's interested in it.

seeing how Geaorgia is about a 20 hour drive from Montreal, I doubt i'll go :p

seeing how Geaorgia is about a 20 hour drive from Montreal, I doubt i'll go :p
You're going to let a little 20 hour drive stand between you and the world's largest aquarium?? Come on now. Where's your adventurous spirit? :lol: Actually, I'm fortunate to only be about 4 hours away so it's a good weekend trip. I know there are a lot of members here that are from the south though.

Oh, thanks for posting that! I hadn't heard about this coming to Atlanta. We're 4hrs from Atlanta, so with a 2.5yr old and a 5 month old, it's a bit far for a quick day trip, but we'll definitely have to check it out sometime!

Parker313, you're at least close enough to Charleston to be able to visit itheir's on occasion. We went to that one back in August but I wasnt' really impressed after seeing the ones in New Orleans and Chattanooga earlier in the summer. I can't wait to see the one in Atlanta, especially the whale shark and beluga whales.

Most reactions

Back