New Fish

Becca

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Below are pictures of either new fish, or ones that I've not got photographed very well. These are probably the best pictures I've taken so far - and that's sad because it's still crappy quality compared to a lot of the ones I've seen on here. :) (You guys take some great pictures!!!) Oh well, practice helps, right? :D

Fair warning, I went picture happy...

The chubby Sailfin Molly that I thought was preggers for a while. Now I've just given up hope. I think she's just fat. ;)

Attachments

• fatsailfin.JPG
    fatsailfin.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 29
I traded in my 3 Balloons (one of them kept getting picked on by the Male Sailfin - and most of the other Mollies) for 4 Guppies. :) I tried my best to get some decent pics of them, but dangit, they're small and fast and my camera just isn't THAT good!

Here's one.. lol

Attachments

• guppy1.JPG
    guppy1.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 28
My Pleco - which I've yet to find out whether he's a Common or not. (If you know, please let me know! I'll need to adopt him out if he is a Common, my tank won't accomodate his adult size.)

Attachments

• pleco.JPG
    pleco.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 38
And last...but certainly NOT least... :) A glimpse of some of my Cories. :D I have 3 of each - Emerald Green (in front) and Albino (in the back). I owe a lot of you credit for talking me into getting these guys, they're fun to watch!

Attachments

• bleedingheartandcories.JPG
    bleedingheartandcories.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 25
Love the Grey Molly.

Most reactions

Back