New Female Betta

Debbie_19

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just thought i would show off my new female betta i just bought today. 7 more arriving on Thursday. Can't wait. Hope everyone likes her. If the photos don't show sorry, i wasn't sure if i was doing it right. x 100_005445.JPG100_0055_nu.JPGSorry for the double post people. My computer is playing funny buggers. :blush:

Wow she is really pretty :good: I want her!

Thanks everyone, she is a little stunner, quite a wee character too. There was loads in my local fish store today and all as pretty as her, hoping to get more later next week when my tank is fully ready.

Oh yes! post more pics!! :hyper: She is beautiful! i absolutely love that turquoise-ish coloring.

Thought i would post some more pics. I also picked up another two females today (red and pink). So i will have a total of 8 in my 85l tank on Thursday when the rest arrive. I will have to post the pics in seperate posts because they are too large to go in one

100_0096.JPG
100_0097.JPG
100_0114.JPG
100_0115.JPG

those are so pretty. if i could find one of those in a petstore i would get one.. but all around here they have depressing ones in cups :(

Most reactions

Back