Reaction score
theres 3.. but only 2 would let me take a pic :angry:

Attachments

• catfish.jpg
    catfish.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 25
Tempestuousfury said:
Cute. :wub:

You're not on much... Maybe you should take more pics so we see you here a bit more? ;)
I take all the pics but Danny post them b4 i get a chance to LOL danny =cluster

heres tank pics :eek:)

29 gal that consist of 3 cories, 5 kribs and 4 yellow labs ( i think LOL)

Attachments

• corytank.jpg
    corytank.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 21
tank with 2 rams..2 kribs, 4 juli cories.. guppies

Attachments

• rmtank.jpg
    rmtank.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 23
Those look utterly enormous and well-decorated. Are the fish small, because your 29 is looking bigger than my 45. :D

He (and you?) has/have definitely added to your collection since you guys first joined us. ;)

Tempestuousfury said:
Those look utterly enormous and well-decorated. Are the fish small, because your 29 is looking bigger than my 45. :D

He (and you?) has/have definitely added to your collection since you guys first joined us. ;)
the pics are pretty close up... but yeah they are pretty small. one consist of 2 kribs ( small may i add) 2 blue rams.. and 4 cories.. guppies as well, the kribs are the biggest..

the other 29 gal, has 4 yellow labs.. which are pretty small, and 4 female kribs and 1 male, they are not too big but bigger than the ones in the other 29 gal. and 3 cories , whic are smaller than the biggest cory in my other 29 gal.

teh guppies where bought as feeders but no one ate them :blink: so now i will have them grow and then trade of to my LFS - i will keep a few but the 1 st tank is complete only need 4 neons and one more female ram (maybe) - but a 55gal or 75 gal will come soon due to some fish size in the second tank and i will add water quality has improved ALOT

Most reactions

Back