New Cories!

Aquamick

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I went to my LFS yesterday to stock up on food, filter sponges, etc, and had a little look around. I found some beautiful Corydoras rabauti, so I went home thinking. This morning I went back and bought all six, for £8 each. That may be slightly expensive, but they're lovely fish, and are shoaling a treat after just a few hours in their new home!

First of all, this is the tank, a 70litre:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 36
Now, here is my breeding/isolation/hospital tank, complete with two thermometers, one of which is new, the other being checked for any problems:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 32
Her's the 70litre again, this time a view of some C. schwartzi in the plant pot, with C. paleatus and C. rabauti by the cabomba (behind the white quartz):

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 27
If you look at the back glass here you can see two C. rabauti swimming back down after taking air at the surface. As I said earlier, they settled very quickly. :D

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 45
This is my other C. paleatus female (not the fat one above) with my wonderful male in the background :wub:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 32
One of my C. schwartzi, who I suspect was coaxed out of his usual hiding place by the C. rabauti:

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 30

Most reactions

Back