New Competition

sunflower

I wanted to rule the world but got distracted by s
Reaction score
Due to popular demand (and for fear of my life) I am holding another competition.

This time you have the opportunity to win a 25g packet of Hikari Sinking Wafers.

So, how do you win?

Basically all you need to do is post a photo and give it a funny caption (nothing too rude please)

The most funniest photo/caption wins!!! Simple!

Closing date for this one is 6pm (GMT) Wednesday 27th October 2004.

MODS: I wasn't too sure where to post this one. Please feel free to move it as you see appropriate.

A few basic rules:
:fun: Do not spam or hi-jack this thread.
:fun: You must be willing to supply me with your name and postal address either by pm or email.
:fun: No cash alternative available
:fun: This competition is open to all TFF members (regardless of where you live)

Any contravention of these rules will result in your entry being withdrawn
PS - the judges decision is final

The Doggy knight to turtle: I said AIM when you shoot! Not cause PAIN when you shoot!

Turtle: Lets see you try to shoot and aim when you got no fingers!

Dog: Anyways where you even aiming for the bullseye?

Tutle: Yep

Dog: Then aim for something else! Since when you aim for the bullseye you cause so much damage and maybe if you dont, you actually hit the target!

Attachments

• caption.gif
    caption.gif
    55.2 KB · Views: 59
sunflower said:
:fun: This competition is open to all TFF members (regardless of where you live)
Just a side note
to send food items to the USA maybe a problem due to the FDA's rules and regulations on the subject. I think you have to have a pre-approval code from them before you can post it.
see their website http://www.fda.gov/

If the product is already available in the US it is not an issue. That applys to fruits though, and vegetables, etc.. but canned/packaged foods readily available in the US are not under this. :)

I only mentioned it as I have tried to send food items to the USA and the fda always have some regulation or other against it :/
All I'm saying is it needs to be comfirmed by someone that Sunflower can send the afformentioned item to the USA.

I've sent food stuffs to Turkey before without any problems???

I'll look into it anyway.

Anyway, back to the thread. Continue having fun guys, if it turns out that I can't send them then I'll arrange some other prize for you overseas guys :fun:

OK this is what I found on the royal mail website:

"This applies to any manufactured food or drink for either humans or animals but does not apply to homemade or manufactured foods being sent as a personal gift to individual people in the USA but you should clearly indicate this on the Customs form that this the case. If you don’t do this your parcels or packets containing food or drink may be returned to you or even destroyed."

Looks like we should be OK.

my little min pin with her giant rawhide (well, it cracks me up anyway)

Attachments

• marie_bigrawhide2.jpg
    marie_bigrawhide2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 61
"where's that pancake gone? I had it just two minutes ago...!"

Attachments

• pancakebunny.jpg
    pancakebunny.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 60

Most reactions

Back