New CO2 Diffuser - MUCH Better

MuddyWaters

Fishaholic
Reaction score
In November I bought a Seachem CO2 diffuser. I figured it would be a good one- it certainly looks cool.

It works, but it doesn't release the bubbles very consistently. I decided to look around some and see what else I can get. I thought about an in-line diffuser, but I don't want to cut my return hose to add it, so I looked for one with more space for the CO2 to come out.

I got the CO2 Art Flux diffuser to see how it performs. It is more expensive, but I read a review that was raving, so I gave it a try.

It is FANTASTIC. The bubbles are so small, I had to look at the PH monitor to make sure it was actually flowing. I am sure it is going to help me use less CO2 and, more importantly, get the CO2 level where it needs to be faster.

NOTE: I did soak it for about 7 hours. The instructions say to soak it. I did not soak the Seachem one, so maybe that makes a difference. There are conflicting opinions on whether you need to soak them or not online. I think I will continue to soak them going forward just to be safe.

Most reactions

Back