New Catfish Tank

Bozza

Fish Addict
Reaction score
atm the moment i have in a 60l tank a bristle nose and a pleco in a comunity tank, with an angel 2x dwarf gouarmis, a pearl danio, a tiger danio, 3x glow light tetras, 3x gold pencil fish, a yoyo loach, a kuhli loach, and a male fighter (baught and put in the tank as female fighter, but was happy so left him 4 now); (the pleco will eventualy go in2 a much larger pleco comunity tank), i was wanting 2 start up another tank with catfish i was thinking along the lines of an eel tailed catfish, a whiptail catfish, 3x glass catfish and a female fighter that is in a tank all on her own (doesnt mix well with other female fighters) would this work and what size tank would i need?

ok iv decided 2 scrap that idea. i have a 20L tank sitting here thats not bein used i want somethin unusual 2 go in there. i live in australia so alot of unusual fish arnt availible here as easy as most. i was thinkin of a dwarf or red eyed red tailed puffer or mayb a talkin catfish i like the spotter one. but its wether i can get them here or not. any other ideas?
(o this is bozza by the way im actualy his gf usuing his acount but finally got mine goin so i will b usuin this 1 from now on)

well obviousely i cant use the 20L 4eva if i get an angel catfish or a spotted talking catfish or a striped talking catfish but will it be ok to use the 20L for a few months?

20 Litre is far too small for a Red Tailed Red Eye Puffer. You could probably get 2 Dwarf Puffer if it was well planed.

Most reactions

Back