New Bunnies!

FBTgirl

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I won 4 rabbits in a raffle at the rabbit show. DO NOT WORRY! I have all there pedigrees. I got 2 pairs I got 2 Fuzzy Lops who I named Mr. Big Fuzz and Susie and then I got a pair of Dutch. The male is a Grand champion but got raffled off because his markings changed after he got older and he not has a small tiny wave in his pattern so his name is Gary. He is the nicest thing ever but his partner that I got is a little grump! She does not liked to be touched but I think she is scared. She is named Dolly. Mr. Big Fuzz (Big Fuzz) is what I like to call him is the sweetest little or BIG baby Fuzzy I have ever seen. He loves the brush and I have only had them all for about 1 day now! But his girlfriend a lovely black tort is sweet but does not like to stand still.

They are for showing and breeding. I really wish I had pics of My male fuzzy lop he so cute!!!

I have a bit of a problem with animals being given as prizes in raffles.
just how many people out there can properly house four rabbits, you yes
but what if someone else won them that couldn't?

Congrats! I have a netherland drawf :) My guess is individuals had to enter the raffle... One would probably assume that people who entered the raffle could care for the rabbits. Not really any different than selling some one a rabbit.

Dolly is being a pain and grunting and nipping...I think she is just scared though.

Not more rabbits,how many breeding does is this you have?
I dont have a problem with people keeping good quality animals and breeding the odd quality litter for show but you do seem to have quite a lot of litters and have had a lot of problems with your rabbits recently.
I am sure you said in one of your posts your mum kept breeding them when you where out

I do not think we are going to be breeding again until summer is over.

Awsome! Congrats! I love rabbits. I have a rabbit myself. She is a beautiful lionhead. She even has a little boyfriend who is called a summer lionhead. That means their mane only grows between his ears. He has a little mohawk. My little girls name is Precious. I will post a pic.

Attachments

• Lions_Mane.JPG
    Lions_Mane.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 66
Lovely lionhead! Reminds me of the lionhead female I had to rehome last summer. :)

Thanks! She is now qualified for showing and I am thinking of breeding her next year. But only with a male she picks. That summer lionhead whos name is Jupiter is who she will pick I think. She can pick because my grandma owns a rabbit farm. ^_^

Most reactions

Back