New Betta

nakomis90

i lurvs the feesh 3
Reaction score
went to pets at home today to get sme more betta pellets!
and saw the fish section shouting at me, so had to go look (never normally bother)
and saw a stunning looking betta
hes a turquise/red/blue lol
so seeing i have room i got him
i have removed the fliter(suspected to be the cause of samuris death) he seems fine even eaten and he does a little nod to tell me he wants more hehe
have goven him 3 little pellets hes know swimming... on appearence seems nothings wrong but im treatig him with melafix..
looking at him on closer inspection i think theres some CT in him :)
:wub: will post pics tomorow i dont want to stress him...
:fun: :wub: :good:
he won't replace my lil sammy bt hes a stunner

Wow! Congrats on the new betta! Good job saving him!

And a tip for you... I would not add and kind of medicine to the water if there is no problem with the betta, as this destroys their immune systems. Especially new ones, as they are more prone to catch things. You want a betta with a healthy immune system, so I would stay away from medicine unless your betta is actually sick :D
Just a tip D:

Wow! Congrats on the new betta! Good job saving him!

And a tip for you... I would not add and kind of medicine to the water if there is no problem with the betta, as this destroys their immune systems. Especially new ones, as they are more prone to catch things. You want a betta with a healthy immune system, so I would stay away from medicine unless your betta is actually sick :D
Just a tip D:
he was a pets at home betta i dont really fancy finding any illness in my tank...
treating him with small amount of melafix each day for 3 days and doing a 25% water change
just to be safe as the others at pets at home are pretty ill looking...
he has ragged fins too i forgot to mention i cant tell if its hes part CT...
how often should i do a water change without a filter in the tank?
im reconing every day or every other day..

If it is anything less than 2 gallons, do %100 Each week. If it is anything larger, do 25% twice weekly I would say. But it depends on how much you feed, and your betta, others might have different opinions.

If it is anything less than 2 gallons, do %100 Each week. If it is anything larger, do 25% twice weekly I would say. But it depends on how much you feed, and your betta, others might have different opinions.

hehe thanks for that, i have a 5 gallon tank for my beautifull boy....
:) ill post pics tomoz im itching too know lol
but best not lol
he is gorjus if i get a closeup of his fins maybe you could tell me what ya think im sure he may have CT in him but i cant tell yet

Alright! :D Looking forward to some pics :D
took a few on c*appy camera phone
cant see his tail too well#but i will get some decent ones when hes settled
cant see his colours well and the pics dont really do him justice but i had to show him off :wub:

Attachments

• DSC00105.JPG
    DSC00105.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00113.JPG
    DSC00113.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 40

Attachments

• IMG_87533.jpg
    IMG_87533.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_87483.jpg
    IMG_87483.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 31
very nice for a VT, i will be getting around 6 VT as college need space for my breeding CT betta. so i thought i would be kind and tale them home :shifty: they are nice VT though

very nice for a VT, i will be getting around 6 VT as college need space for my breeding CT betta. so i thought i would be kind and tale them home :shifty: they are nice VT though
Thankyou i must say VT and HM are my faves :) :wub:

Most reactions

Back