New Betta!

Dweenus

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
USA
Well, today I was at my LPS looking for hamster toys, and this teeny betta caught my eye. He was purple and orange and blue and was around 2 centimeters long. So I bought him, a one gallon bowl, a fake small plant, green and blue gravel, and a little bag of eggs that change color in the water. Will my betta get much larger.... he's so small!!

And also, any name suggestions??
 
You could name him Inek. It means small in some language I forgot which one :dunno:
 
ScoutCarcer said:
You could name him Inek. It means small in some language I forgot which one :dunno:
[snapback]861079[/snapback]​


aww lol thats what I'll call him! Inek. Your from HH, no?
 
I luv the name

Can't wait to see pics :D

hey HH members its me Cristmas_hamster keke
 
HH? Lol it's hamster house. popular hamster rorum! I'm Mango on hamster house and hamster heaven
 
lol hamster forum thats a new one :D i cant wait to see pics of the knew fish, he sounds really cool. :thumbs:

and a bit off topic, my hamster can fit 21 cherios into his mouth at once :flex:
 
lol XD I'm a member of 9 hamster forums lol. soon to be 10! I have 6 hamsters, but my obese one can fit around 29 in her mouth. 29 cheerios that is. XP
 

Most reactions

Back
Top