New Arrivals :d

loving the fish ryan i still think u should of got some tinfoils tho as mine look ace

Thanks everyone, fishes gone bye bye :( but everyone else is ok :D NO joony im aint getting any tinfoils, they get to big for my tank, im sticking with silver dollers :D

Dude I wouldn't let anyone know you have illegal posession of an arowana. If anyone rats on you you could have a SWAT team break down your door and confiscate it. Or worse, they could think the peson who told on you said marajuana!

Lol, Its not that bad. Out of the billions of people in the world. Im sure that SWAT would give a rats *** if he had an illegal arowana. :D

Aro's aren't illegal, are they? Silver aro's are for sell in my LFS quite abit. Asian one's need to be chipped though.

If anybody rats you out, the next arowana you buy will probably be from an undercover cop!!!

You'll be on the FBI's 10 most wanted list!!!

There'll be wanted dead or alive signs up all over the place!!!

Arowana's are not illegal in England, the law prohibiting Asian arowana's only effects the USA.

Hi all, i got some new fishes today, they are as follows:
2 x 3" peacock pass (ID please),
1 x 8" midas cichlid,
1 x 5" green terror,
1 x 8" bichir,
Current redidents:
1 x 5" silver arowana,
1 x 18" fire eel,
2 x 4-6" red headed cichlids,
1 x 9" pimolodus catfish,
2 x 9" severums (moving into a 60g later as they are ready to breed again :D)
Enjoy.
In the bags:
Pbass:
DSC00558.jpg

Midas:
DSC00559.jpg

Green terror:
DSC00556.jpg

In the tank:
Pbass:
DSC00561.jpg

Green terror:
DSC00565.jpg

Red heads:
Male:
DSC00562.jpg

female:
DSC00567.jpg

Arowana:
DSC00528.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

Fire eel:
DSC00524.jpg

Full tank shot:
DSC00571.jpg

Severums:
Male:
Picture034.jpg

Female:
Picture035.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, they were taken on my phone :D
hi i love the pics and the fish i used 2 keep same sorta fish but i have 1 question aint u worryed the arowana is gonna grow up and eat the rest off ur fish :blush:

Most reactions

Back