Neolamprologus Brichardi - Free

Scripta

Reaction score
Livestock: Neolamprologus brichardi 'Fairy Cichlid'
Quantity for sale: 6
Reason for Sale: Closing down tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: Free

I have a breeding pair about 3 or 4 inches, two offspring about an inch and two other fish about 2 inches that have seen better days.
Unfortunately no matter what, the breeding pair won't stop bullying them so they'll need a tank with plenty of space and someone who can give them the right care.

Hiya mate, i'm interested in these if they're still available? Could collect anytime this week or next.

Let me know, cheers. :)

I'm not entirely comfortable with posting livestock. However I'm not too far away and might be willing to meet along the way.
The breeding pair have spawned another 5 fry which are growing quickly.

if its any use, I have an empty 200l mature tank free at the moment, I normally rescue sa/ca cichlids but can accomodate africans as I have rock available, they could stay with me till I find them a home or as usual with the fish that end up here I fall for them and they stay lol, thats if you can get them to me, I am in B36 area Birmingham.

Thanks for the offer. If I can't find a home for them by the end of the week I'll get in touch.

Ok no worries, just let me know what pH you keep them at, the tank is at 6.8 at the moment, I have some rock that will raise it if need be :)

Most reactions

Back