Need To Pay Better Attention

blue_betta

Fish Herder
Reaction score
i had my blue BFHM male in with my marble PK girl for a few days now and not been paying much attention to them. the male seemed a bit aggressive and the female didnt seem too interested so i just left them to it. the male haddnt built a particularly good nest. i gave them a glance earlier and the male was wandering around the end of the tank with the polysterene float and the female was hiding under the sponge filter. i looked in on them again just now and still the same, and i thought, oh well i guess il just split them up. i look ender the ploysterene and still no sign of a nest, but then i notice a bit that looks like a lumpy bit of polysterene. on closer inspection it was a tiny bubble nest coated in eggs!! im not sure when these eggs were laid, mabey today, mabey last night. i realy need to keep a betta eye on them :lol: B)

:drool: OOOOOH congrats!
i got a spawn going at the moment :) ))

cool, what do you have on the go? do you still want the pk male? i should get the heat pack tomorrow
Haha of course...
i dunno when i can get too the bank but as soon as i can i will get the money in there...
sholdnt be any later than friday..
your lads going with the gold HMPK.... think it could have a nice outcome ;-)
and the other PK girl is with my black orchid CT:p

Haha of course...
i dunno when i can get too the bank but as soon as i can i will get the money in there...

oh nice
well, as long as the post isnt too late tomorrow, i could post him tomorrow, worry about the money later :good:

Haha of course...

oh nice
well, as long as the post isnt too late tomorrow, i could post him tomorrow, worry about the money later :good:
OH wow cool!
well im going too the freezer shop tommorow we should pass the bank:)
so that would work out great.. i am trust worthy when it come too paying later ask devon_charm :)
im a goodun :)

OH wow cool!
so that would work out great.. i am trust worthy when it come too paying later ask devon_charm :)
haha as a rule of thumb i never trust anyone who says "im trustworthy" :lol:

but its cool, il send him off tomorrow if the heat pack arrives in time, pm me with the address im sending to

OH wow cool!
haha as a rule of thumb i never trust anyone who says "im trustworthy" :lol:

but its cool, il send him off tomorrow if the heat pack arrives in time, pm me with the address im sending to
Haha yeah well i guess that makes sense....
ill pm lol !

:eek: thats a pretty good surprise. congrats! :eek:

Most reactions

Back