Need help naming this part...

LEGENDARY70

Reaction score
I bought a top fin 20g tank at petsmart about 2 years ago. I am going to try and explain as best I can.

One of the parts to the filter is not working. It has its own power connection. It is right next to the filter and pushes out water and overflows the filter water and then it creates a waterfall type that splashes into the tank. I need to know what that part is called. Petsmart don't even know what I am talking about. looks like an L shaped pump and goes inserted right next to the filter. Sorry if it is not enough info.

thx

fishpump.jpg

Ok i apologize. Found it. Nobody seems to carry this type of pump not even petsmart. Which pump/filter combo like the one in the pic can I replace it with? don't know much about pumps and filter systems. It just died yesterday and I don't want my fish to die. Tank is getting gloomy looking because of no pump. thx

Buy another filter, like an Aquaclear 50 or even 70, Install it and squeeze your current media completely in it while running in the tank.

ASAP !

Don't bother replacing the pump on a poorly design crap like that.

Any filter that does not rely on replacable cartridges and offers more than one customizable media space... Is a winner.

Most reactions

Back