Need Advise On A Good Feeding System For My Bettas

kingmed

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I am currently feeding Omega one pellets to my boys, I have one baby double tail that I crush up some of the pellets for until he gets large enough to consume the whole pellet. I also have a package of frozen brim shrimp, and will soon buy some frozen blood worms which I heard it's best to only feed 1 time every 3 to 4 days. I want to feed my boys where they will have a well balanced and nutritious life. My other thoughts were mysis shrimp which if like brime shrimp have very little health benefit, and then freeze dried tubiflex worms. For pellets I was considering supplementing either or / both Ocean Nutrition pellets and New Life SPECTRUM. I have some very nice bettas and want them to survive to live a good and ripe old age so this is a big concern for me, so any good advise on a good feeding schedule and food would be very appreciated, thanks.

I use hikari betta pellets.frozen blood worm.his staple is the pellets though.once every couple of weeks for the worms.he likes a blanched pea now and again.

Most reactions

Back