NASA BIO-SPHERES

Ruby Slippers

Reaction score
BIO-SPHERE Has anyone seen these ? I spotted them in my favourite aquatic shop. They are produced by Nasa and were developed on the Mir space station. What is really fantastic about them is because they are orbs when the shrimps swin round the glass acts as a magnifying glass. They are completely self sufficient you dont have to feed them or anything they survive in their own ecosystem. Just thought I would share that all with you :fun:

:blink:

WOW, ive just spent an amazingly long time looking at that site, its got some GREAT stuff, I wish I had more ££ in my pocket to buy some of it, hilarious gadgets, I LOVE THAT SORTA STUFF! :hyper:
the bio sphere is REALLY cool, it would make for a good present for my friend who would like a fish tank also.. but I dont trust her to look after it, plus she could take the sphere with her! V.cool! nice link.

:thumbs:

Starry^

I saw those a long time ago at some crazy sharper image type of store...they are so cool....and smb the beauty of it is they are completly self sustaining!

Most reactions

Back