My Walmart Closes Tomorow! All Stock On Clearance! Woot!

Scott MacAdam

Fish Addict
Reaction score
yep, tomorow is the day..... what should i look for ....?? anyone know of any good products such as filters or heaters, food, anything fish... what should i get?

IT"S ALL ON CLEARANCE! i'll be there at 8:00am! hahaha

thanks for the help!

oh god i'll spend WAY too much, but i'm taking my girlfriend for carrying purposes... I mean emotional support, yes that's it.... (she's small but i bet she could carry a tank!) hahahahaha! I hope theres lots of good stuff left! anyone ever run itno anythin in walmart fish wize that they were really impressed in quality, i don't want to come home with a bunch of junky stuff, but maybe something that would normaly be kinda expensive but well worth it!!

I'd love that to happen by me :( lol, i'd get as many heaters, filters and tanks as I could afford. Even if i didn't have any room for them just sell them on to others. I've got a huge amount of stuff I want ATM so it would be the perfect time for that to happen by me.

:good:

A Wal-Mart CLOSING! Wow, that IS news!

well that's the thing, we have 2 of them locally and now their colsong to form a "SUPER WALMART" the thhing is fricking huge.... i'll be lost when it opens...

nothing yet, i'll get up early tomorrow and head out to be there for 8:00am.... hope there is still something good left by the time I get there.... i'll keep you guys informed though....

any more ideas though?

Most reactions

Back