My Tanks

sabrefish79

Reaction score
I have a 150 gallon tank with fish and then a 5 gallon empty tank incase someone needs a time out :) I have a 50 gallon tank but its for turtles.
I'm planning on one more tank - because as my fish grow my tank will be overstock - or I will find homes for them as the get bigger.

I've just gotten into fish - sounds like its addicting - lots of you have tons of tanks :)
I'm thinking 2 would be tops for me - there alot of work.

alright... well congratz on getting into the hobby first off :good: :D and secondly I also want too know what fish are in the 150gallon tank?? :D and a 5 gallon tank for a "time out" tank, if these fish will get too big and overstock that tank than I recommend minimum a 30 gallon "time out" tank...

alright... well congratz on getting into the hobby first off :good: :D and secondly I also want too know what fish are in the 150gallon tank?? :D and a 5 gallon tank for a "time out" tank, if these fish will get too big and overstock that tank than I recommend minimum a 30 gallon "time out" tank...

Yeah - I realize I need a bigger back up tank :) I actually had it mainly cause i added a betta fish to the tank and wasn't sure if he would get along with everyone - he gets along fine with them though. I wasn't really thinking - but yeah I'll have to get a bigger back up.

I didn't do enough research when I started my big tank - I took the advise of the fish store workers so I've ended up with fish that will grow too big. They are little now though but I'm surprised they don't warn you better at the store.

In my tank :
6 Clown loaches
7 Bala Sharks
10 tetra's
2 red tipped tinfoil barbs
2 cat fish.
1 male betta fish

Everyone except the tinfoils are still really little - less then 1-2 inches.
The tinfoils have grown like crazy - thankfully I only have 2 - and I'm looking for a new home for them already.
I think we picked all the biggest fish out there - So yeah I know I'm in for trouble :) I found a store that takes has a fish adoption section and they said I can donate anytime I need to - I'm just bummed out cause I really like the balas and loaches - and they both said you wanted more then just one or two. Anyhow I now know to do lots of reseach before buying new fishies.

Most reactions

Back