My Tanks 1st Anniversary Date

blaggari79

Reaction score
Thought I'll post couple of pics of my tank as it is celebrating its first anniversary. It is in need of tidying up and a bit of replanting. I have to admit that I am not a photographer :)

Attachments

• tank_lights_on.JPG
    tank_lights_on.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 41
nice looking tank and don't be so hard on yourself,the pics look fine.

Hey nice Tank blaggari79 just got one myself just setting it up now.

what are the fish i can see in the picture there really nice being new to the hobby I have not really learnt what all the fish look like but I do like yours :good: and I am making a list for the future.

Hey nice Tank blaggari79 just got one myself just setting it up now.

what are the fish i can see in the picture there really nice being new to the hobby I have not really learnt what all the fish look like but I do like yours :good: and I am making a list for the future.

I have:
6 X Denison Barb (Red-Lined Torpedo Barb)
2 X Angel
6 X Zebra
2 X Golden Gourami
3 X Clown Loach
2 X Albino Plec
? X Coolie Loach (too quick to count. not even lfs managed) :blink:

I took couple of pics with my mobile:

Coolie loach (just in front of bog wood) :
coolieloach.jpg

My Clown loaches (and one denison barb)
gangof3.jpg

And Gourami
goldengourami.jpg

lurkingbehindthewreck.jpg

Cannot take clear pictures of Denison Barbs but you'll find one from this link:
http://www.aquahobby.com/gallery/e_Puntius_denisonii.php

They are my favourites.

Nice tank and fish, I've always liked trigons. Great pics from a phone too.

Plant on far right is the non-aquatic Dracaena sanderiana though, may want to replace it :).

Thanks for all the comments. I was afraid that I over stocked it. It has been with same fish for over 6 months and I do check the water roughly once a month and levels remain stable. No casualties in past 10 months.

Plant on far right is the non-aquatic Dracaena sanderiana though, may want to replace it :).

Thanks. It will go then. Looks nice at the momemt though

dracena will do really well in a pot on your windowsil .

Had a couple to clear my mind over the Christmas and thought my tank could do with a refurb as it is just over a year old. So go replaced a lot of plants. Increased co2 input and started to replace the substrate from coarse gravel to sand. at least for the areas I'll leave clear.

Left dracena on the right where it was and got another one from my lfs for free and is on my windowsill.. just to see which will survive longer :)

Any comments would be appreciated. As I do want to make this to look good. The tank will move back to the corner and there will be natural drywood/leaf/moss/stone background on bothsides sides.

overview of the tank:
28122008306.jpg

the bogwood background:

28122008309.jpg

28122008315.jpg

and the other corner:

28122008313.jpg

and my additional co2 source :)
28122008314.jpg

Most reactions

Back