This tank is Swordtails exclusively. :nod:

The occupants are as follows:

Spike - Red Wag Male
Anna - Green Wag Female
Sassy - Red Velvet Female
Lilly - Red Velvet Female
Shelly - Pineapple Female
Diana - Pineapple Female
Approx. 20 to 40 Fry...Green Wag, Red Wag, Green, Pineapple and Red Velvet it seems

This is a 20g. Long tank with a Penguin 150 Biowheel filter. I am currently feeding a variety of foods, mainly Tetra flake foods but will soon be feeding New Life Spectrum Small Fish and New Life Thera-A Small Fish pellets exclusively. On infrequent occasion I also give a bloodworm treat.

Anyhow..here are some of my first pictures. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get pictures with my digital so bear with me on the icky quality.

The second picture was taken from the right side of the tank, looking down it's length.

Third Picture is from the left side of the tank, looking down it's length again.

Attachments

• MVC_054S.JPG
    MVC_054S.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 31
  • MVC_045S.JPG
    MVC_045S.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 40
  • MVC_049S.JPG
    MVC_049S.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 35
Nice! I like the combination of colors - any chance you could get some pics of the various fish? I love swordtails - probably my favourite livebearer :)

Thanks! I'm working on getting some decent pictures of my fish. Darn hard to get this digital camera to focus properly with them always moving around here and there...lol.

looks good....i bet the swordies stand out brilliantly against all that green in there :D :D

Thanks! I'm working on getting some decent pictures of my fish. Darn hard to get this digital camera to focus properly with them always moving around here and there...lol.

Hi,

I think that there is a post in one of the sections to help with photography. I may be wrong but you could have a look.

Rich

Most reactions

Back