My Tank So Far Video...

jay2k6ie

Reaction score
My tank video

Heres a video of my tank so far with 12 rummy nose tetras and 6 pearl danios..The last minute is really the best part (im not much of a photographer) you can see the rummies schooling swimming into the current of the powerhead and letting it push them back across the tank..They love playing in the current... next week im getting another 12 rummies then after 4 pearl gourami and after that again a few corys...

They certainly look healthy.

Are you sure your plan will not be overstocking you tank?

This is a site I found useful for checking stocking levels

Good luck.

They certainly look healthy.

Are you sure your plan will not be overstocking you tank?

This is a site I found useful for checking stocking levels

Good luck.

Yea im pretty sure it wont be over stocking..Its a 64 gallon tank so 24 rummys, 4 pearl gourami, 6 pearl danios and 8 corys... should be ok...

Don't use any guide, they are all wrong. You should go by the look and feel of the tank. If it looks crowded, it's overstocked. It depends entirely on use of plants and ornaments.

As long as you have sufficient filtration.

Don't use any guide, they are all wrong. You should go by the look and feel of the tank. If it looks crowded, it's overstocked. It depends entirely on use of plants and ornaments.

As long as you have sufficient filtration.

I havw double the filtration needed for my tank as I used to have messy piranhas... I agree with you on knowing if its overcrowded or not....Im pretty sure my current plan should work perfectly for my size tank...

Most reactions

Back