My tank puppy

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thought it was time to post some more pics of my sweetie :wub:

After a long night of digging he finally reached the bottom of the tank :rolleyes:

To his surprise...there was another fish who looked just like him! He's been fascinated with his reflection all night

Attachments

• mmidas1.jpg
    mmidas1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 31
"do you see that fish too mom?"

Attachments

• mmidas3.jpg
    mmidas3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 33
ahhhh,caught him doing one of his fancy pants upside down turnaround quickly and "shock ya" maneuvers :p

Attachments

• mmidas6.jpg
    mmidas6.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 33
wuvmybetta said:
ahhhh,caught him doing one of his fancy pants upside down turnaround quickly and "shock ya" maneuvers :p
"fancy pants" and "shock ya" :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: OMG that is too funny!

....sorry, I must be in a mood :lol: :*)

thanks :*) I love him too :wub: , he's as sweet as he can be when you're just looking at him, but as soon as he sees a hand he goes bonkers :rolleyes:

Gills flared...ticked off about the flash of the camera (or the glass between him and the camera) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• mmidas7.jpg
    mmidas7.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 29
freshmike said:
wuvmybetta said:
"fancy pants" and "shock ya" :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: OMG that is too funny!

....sorry, I must be in a mood :lol: :*)
Well if you are in a mood, then so am I 'cause that struck me as hilarious!!!!
Fancy pants...........man I gotta come up with something like that too!!!!! :p :rolleyes: :D :lol:

ryan said:
:lol: What a character. :)
:D :D :wub:

He really is, it was his personality that won me over the first time I saw him. I would go up to my lfs and visit him almost everyday until I decided I HAD to have him :wub:

Now that he's been here for months & months, I can't imagine life without him :wub: .He's definately a member of the family (he loves mommy the most though! :lol: ) :D

wuvmybetta said:
ryan said:
:lol: What a character. :)
:D :D :wub:

He really is, it was his personality that won me over the first time I saw him. I would go up to my lfs and visit him almost everyday until I decided I HAD to have him :wub:

Now that he's been here for months & months, I can't imagine life without him :wub: .He's definately a member of the family (he loves mommy the most though! :lol: ) :D
:D Thats great to hear, your little baby :) . Its great when one of your fish reconizes you individually especailly when they have a character like him :lol: .

A friend of mine used to have Midas and he was just like a little kid, sometimes he would throw tantrums and barge things around and other times he was very content and spent his time investigating everything around him lovingly :) .

Most reactions

Back