Fish Crazy
Reaction score
how cool

Attachments

• rezized_mille.JPG
    rezized_mille.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 48
very nice...

I watched a guy drop a brand new RSV at a track day last year - i say watched - i had to - i was chasing him through the corners.... he gave it a bit too much go out of the corner and lost the back end.... us little 400 do like to keep people on their toes :)

R6 next for me ;)

Awesome bike dude.... :D I'm planning on getting my license soon hopefully i'll get one for next summer...what's the best ride for a starter??...I wanted a 600 but people are telling me to get a smaller one, but I really don't like any bikes under 600 cc....

G_Sharky said:
Awesome bike dude.... :D I'm planning on getting my license soon hopefully i'll get one for next summer...what's the best ride for a starter??...I wanted a 600 but people are telling me to get a smaller one, but I really don't like any bikes under 600 cc....
try and get a nive Honda VFR400 (or the newer RVF400)

I'll probubly be an import but its not a problem.

I got one 4 years ago and dont want to change (its been down the road a few times but its bullet proof :) (and it handels really well)

I got it because of the insurance costs of a 600... but its great - it was only £300 this year - TPFT. (I'm 25 with 3 points and a claim - 2 years ncb left)

Most reactions

Back