My Pride And Joy

Bigpig

Fishaholic
Reaction score
This is my pride and joy.
DSCN0406.jpg

The cut on her nose was caused by a cat when she was a pup lol

She named Debo and is 5 years old now. She is such a wounderfull dog with a great temperment. The vet wanted me to bread her as he wanted a pup lol.

She is such a show off when on the lead and never bothers with other dogs unless they are big and start backing at her when walking but then she will only make sure she inbetween me and the other dog and stands to attention but never barks

She's beautiful!!

I don't have a dog as I live in a flat at the moment. However I do work with them.

Thanks. This is her little friend
Image050.jpg

Not quite sure how old but think she is around 13 but is so full of life and a joy to have around. (One of my mum’s patients was dyeing and begged her not to let her get put down so we give her a home)

Stunning dog. Your Rottie has a lovely face. And your other little dog is cute too. What's her name?

:D

both beautiful dogs, must look funny walking them together. Little and Large :)

She was named snowy when we got her. We can not keep her clean at all. Every time she gets a bath she rolling about the muck and rubing herself under my car

This is the pair of them. I think they make quite the pair lol
Image086.jpg

How do you manage with cream carpets?

Seffie

Its a good carpet. Even when the dogs tramp muck in its important that you don't rub it in wet. just wait till its dry and hover. Dogs don't get in as much to the living room tho. They where jumping all over the good sofa and scraping the leather

Most reactions

Back