1 air stone
2 ornaments
50watt heater :/
5white clouds
1 siamese fighter
3 guppies(1male,2pregnantfemales)
13 assorted tetras

is that ok to use as a setup

Could you give the full tank dimensions and the details of the tetras you have please as on face value it looks massively overstocked. Could you also say what filtration you have on it please a\nd how much substrate etc. ta :)

You wouldn't normally keep a Betta (assuming it's a male) with tetras or guppies either as the tetras might nip his fins and he might fight the male guppy thinking its another fighter because of the fancy tails.

60cmLx30Wcmx38cmH

2x300lph external aqua world filters

substrate....?

How much substrate...(sand/gravel/rocks etc)...eg I have a 260l tank but have app 30l of substrate so in reality it's only 230l which affects how much we can have in it.

But making an allowance for substrate and a gap at the top your looking at app 14US gallons which equates roughly to 14" (adult sized) of fish. You have roughly 30 - 35" so at least twice as much as would be recommended.

I would either get rid of everything but the Betta or everything but the tetras or just keep the guppies - but they are going to pop soon and give you an even bigger problem. A small tank with just male guppies in looks stunning and you don't have to worry about fry!

How much substrate...(sand/gravel/rocks etc).. i have a 75l tank about 2-3l off gravel
and about 2 inches from the lid to water level

Could you give the full tank dimensions and the details of the tetras you have please as on face value it looks massively overstocked. Could you also say what filtration you have on it please a\nd how much substrate etc. ta :)

You wouldn't normally keep a Betta (assuming it's a male) with tetras or guppies either as the tetras might nip his fins and he might fight the male guppy thinking its another fighter because of the fancy tails.

5 neons
2 black neons
2 phantom tetras
2 conga tetras
3 white clouds
2 white widows
2 danios
2 unknown tetras (yellow with purple bellies)
1 betta
and soon 6 bumble bee goby's

:good:

5 neons
2 black neons
2 phantom tetras
2 conga tetras
3 white clouds
2 white widows
2 danios
1 betta

Not good - it is already well overstocked - you shouldn't be adding anymore to it at all. Have a look at my post no 4 above. You need to be getting that stocking down. :/

5 neons
2 black neons
2 phantom tetras
2 conga tetras
3 white clouds
2 white widows
2 danios
1 betta

Not good - it is already well overstocked - you shouldn't be adding anymore to it at all. Have a look at my post no 4 above. You need to be getting that stocking down. :/

i have removed the 3 guppies to their own tank

5 neons
2 black neons
2 phantom tetras
2 conga tetras
3 white clouds
2 white widows
2 danios
1 betta

You should have no more than a total of 14" of fish in that tank (using the adult size)so more need to go.

5 neons
2 black neons
2 phantom tetras
2 conga tetras
3 white clouds
2 white widows
2 danios
1 betta

You should have no more than a total of 14" of fish in that tank (using the adult size)so more need to go.

ill see what i can do but my fish guy says it fine to have that many and he is very ligit

Most reactions

Back