My Oranda's Poo Is White, Is This Bad?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

firefighter1588

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
my oranadas poo is white, all the other fishes poo is brown, is this normal? dont want the little guy to die :/

Attachments

• orandasmall2.jpg
    orandasmall2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 61
Is the poo long and stringy or thick and short? Have you noticed any airbubbles or zig zag appearance? How long have you had the fish and how big is it?

hi black angel, you gave me advice yesterday on my tank temperature. my oranda is about 3-4 inches long. he very often hides under the plants and just floats at the bottom of the tank, maby depressed? stressed? ive had the tank 4weeks and the oranda about 5 days. ive orderd nitrate and armonia test kits but they havent arrived yet, ive got tap water conditioner and i test the PH regularly and is ok (7.2). do you think i should put him in isolation? thanks for your advice, brad

I think your fish has an internal bacterial problem Brad and all i can advise is lots of water changes and keep the gravel clean.

I think your fish has an internal bacterial problem Brad and all i can advise is lots of water changes and keep the gravel clean.

I had a similar problem and treated sucessfully with Interpet Anti Internal Bac. Think its the number 9. Costs about £3.50.

Most reactions

Back