My one and only tank

Black_Tetra

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This is my 55 gallon live planted tank which is currently in my room. It is a community tank with:
3 clown loaches
2 cory cats
15 neon tetras
3 black tetras
5 marble hatchetfish
1 female guppy
2 sunset platies
1 Male powder blue dwarf gourami
2 rainbow sharks
1 mini crab

Here's a pic of the tank

Attachments

• NEW_FISH_TANK.jpg
    NEW_FISH_TANK.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 36
Here is George, my oldest and biggest black tetra. He is 4 years old and a little over 3 inches long (big for a black tetra).

Attachments

• GEORGE_LARGE.jpg
    GEORGE_LARGE.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 37
This is Stevo, my powder blue dwarf gourami. Here he is trying to find some more tasty brine shrimp to eat :p .

Attachments

• STEVO_ON_BOTTOM__larger_.jpg
    STEVO_ON_BOTTOM__larger_.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 43
Here are two of my three clowns scavaging for some food. You can't really see one because he is behind the other one. Notice the pregnant platy in the background :) .

Attachments

• clowns.jpg
    clowns.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 42
Thanks for voting!!! she gets a digital thermometer if she wins!

Here is a bunch of my fish eating some brine shrimp that fell. My black tetras even eat brine shrimp off the bottom!

Attachments

• Stevo_Eating.jpg
    Stevo_Eating.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 33
Great looking tank and very nice and healthy looking fish! TOTM

chris

I second dat totm nomination usually i am too lazy to type but this one i cannot resist...and da fish u choose for it...awsome beatiful..platty...clowns...crabs...WICKED! :fun:

:D BEAUTIFUL TANK! I love all of the plants and they fish. :wub:

I have a 46 gallon tank that's almost finished cycling and I'm considering getting Clown Loaches and Gouramis. Do the Marbled Hatchfish get along with the other fish? I want to get some, but I don't know if they can go with Gouramis! :unsure:

Mine leave each other alone. I have never seen the gourami go after the marbles and vice versa. I consider hatchetfish to be a peaceful fish that just likes to stay at the top of the tank. I think they are a great addition to any community aquarium! :D

Don

Attachments

• Marble_Hatchet_fish.jpg
    Marble_Hatchet_fish.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 39

Most reactions

Back