My new tank!!!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jesse

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Well, here are pictures of my new fish tank in progress! The pics arent great, I may have to go get a new cam :p The tank is full of water now, has most the decor, which will probably be moved a few times :rolleyes: , and the filter and heater are up and running. This first pic is after i put the stand together, and I set the tank and box on the stand.

Attachments

• Tank_1.JPG
    Tank_1.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 57
This is a close-up pic of my stand.

Attachments

• Tank_2.JPG
    Tank_2.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 56
This pic is of my tank out of the box with the filter n stuff still in packaging.

Attachments

• Tank_3.JPG
    Tank_3.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 54
Well, sorry but i wont be posting for a lil while, gotta get off the net - body shop is supposed to call about my car being fixed, so be back later!!

Well, I'm back and I got my car fixed! This pic is of my empty tank with the hood & light on.

Attachments

• Tank_4.JPG
    Tank_4.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 53
This is the sam pic...but you can see the stand better.

Attachments

• Tank_5.JPG
    Tank_5.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 56
This is after I put gravel and my 2 DIY caves in. Starting to take shape!

Heh, try the pic again...by the way i havnt mentioned this...its is a 29 gallon tank.

Attachments

• Tank_6.JPG
    Tank_6.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 56
This is after a few plant arrangements. Sorry the pic aint the best :/

Attachments

• Tank_7.JPG
    Tank_7.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 55
The decor is pretty much finished (for now that is lol :p ). This is the "un-finished" product without water.

Attachments

• Tank_8.JPG
    Tank_8.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 56
This is the "un-finished" pic with water. I will be adding my blue gourami and my three tiger barbs to cycle the tank. Well, thats it for now, kids! Hope you like it!

Attachments

• Tank_9.JPG
    Tank_9.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 57
It looks really good jesse, but you may not want to add your gourami for cycle. they are very disease prone and I would hate to see you lose him.

It's coming along very nicely! I like it so far. I wish you a great success on your new tank! :D

I love your decor. Is that plant on the left side sort-of like an arche-way. It looks like it!!

Silver
:*

Most reactions

Back